A 100-hundred acre fire burning east of Fallon in the Desatoya Wilderness Area is expected to be contained today and controlled by Saturday, reports the Bureau of Land Management. The fire is burning in pinon-juniper vegetation. Hand crews and several Heltiack units are on the scene. The BLM reports the cause of the fire was due to lightning.
Fire burns in Desatoya Wilderness Area
Trending in: Local News
- Accident injures Utah man
- How to use your newly obtained health insurance
- Get Healthy Carson City: August is National Breast Feeding Month
- Saddle-trained horses available for adoption
- Scene In Passing: New York Times stirs pot with conversational gambit