While Lt. Gov. Brian Krolicki was surely just trying to increase interest in Nevada’s Sesquicentennial celebration and even though it was unintentional, he caused some
Raining on Carson’s Nevada Day Parade?
Trending in: Local News
- Carson City Board of Supervisors move ahead with Bob McFadden Plaza on 3rd Street
- Asa’s fable no myth for Carson
- It’s official: Nevada breaks record for ‘most people singing a state song at once’
- Carson notebook: Players say bring on Reed
- Joe perks up again for Carson High football team (with video)