While Lt. Gov. Brian Krolicki was surely just trying to increase interest in Nevada’s Sesquicentennial celebration and even though it was unintentional, he caused some
Raining on Carson's Nevada Day Parade?
Trending in: Local News
- Carson City Sheriff's Office: Woman arrested on suspicion of possession of a controlled substance
- Carson High School students hold 'Miracle Moment' to help family of student who died
- Autopsy report: Howell shot three times, Pope twice
- DeMar cooks up meals, big hits for Carson High football; senior could have career in food
- Carson City teen remembered for his heart of gold