ABOVE: Four-and-a-half year old Luke Rivers of Reno attempts to dunk Miss Nevada 2013 Diana Sweeney, originally of Mound House, at the chili cookoff at Glen Eagles on Saturday. TOP RIGHT: Terri Mellon of Reno takes a sample from Dione Cooley of ‘Reno’s Red Hot Mama’ chili on Saturday at Glen Eagles. BOTTOM RIGHT: Vanita Grau of Blue Star Mom’s Chapter 2 sells tickets on Saturday at the chili cookoff at Glen Eagles in Carson.
chili for honor
Trending in: Local News
- Whittemore talks about future of community college sports
- Lyon County Sheriff's Office seeking missing Dayton woman
- Lawsuit: Nevada worker fired for not accepting Scientology
- The voices of Western Nevada College: Morres, Graham reflect on their time with Wildcat athletics
- Law enforcement memorial run expected to cause traffic delays; Howell to be honored Thursday