Tim Milligan, general manager of Capital Ford signs the back window of a 2014 Ford Mustang Shelby GT500 that is being driven on a 48-state trip across America for High Five Tour 2014. The tour benefits the Wounded Warriors Family Support program.
Supporting Wounded Warriors
Trending in: Local News
- Western Nevada College to shut down baseball, softball teams after 2016 season
- Carson City breaks ground on $8.3 million multi-purpose athletic center (MAC) (with video)
- Carson City Library first in nation to offer manufacturing training program
- Mr. Carson High contest is March 6
- Looking forward to Carson City’s new animal shelter