Tim Milligan, general manager of Capital Ford signs the back window of a 2014 Ford Mustang Shelby GT500 that is being driven on a 48-state trip across America for High Five Tour 2014. The tour benefits the Wounded Warriors Family Support program.
Supporting Wounded Warriors
Trending in: Local News
- Kevin Mcintire of Dayton dies after Saturday motorcycle accident near Virginia City
- Nevada Legislature: Bill to cut PERS clears Nevada Senate
- Carson City fire department battles house fire, saves boy
- Affordable Care Act 2.0: 'Figure it out as we go'
- Douglas County Sheriff's Department looking for attempted Walmart theft suspect