A Fallon police officer and paramedics from Banner Churchill Community Hospital treat Merle Garrison, 69, of St. George, Utah. Neal Stevens, 62, was backing up near a gas pump at the Maverik Gas Center on Monday when he struck Garrison. The Utah man was treated for minor injuries at Banner Churchill and released. No citations were issued.
- Make-A-Wish sending Carson girl to Hawaii
- Good cyber security habits essential for holidays
- Three women arrested in robbery of 99-year-old Carson City woman
- Tahoe Brewery liquor manager approved for Carson City location
- Nevada Public Works Board: Gov. Sandoval, 2015 Legislature can’t ignore neglected building maintenance