A Fallon police officer and paramedics from Banner Churchill Community Hospital treat Merle Garrison, 69, of St. George, Utah. Neal Stevens, 62, was backing up near a gas pump at the Maverik Gas Center on Monday when he struck Garrison. The Utah man was treated for minor injuries at Banner Churchill and released. No citations were issued.
Accident injures Utah man
Trending in: Local News
- Carson City boxing program brings benefits to those with Parkinson's disease clients (video)
- Senator Square: Carson High School celebrates homecoming week
- Vintage at Kings Canyon comes before Planning Commission Thursday
- Carson City road report for Sept. 26-Oct. 2
- CHS gets early start on Homecoming week