A Fallon police officer and paramedics from Banner Churchill Community Hospital treat Merle Garrison, 69, of St. George, Utah. Neal Stevens, 62, was backing up near a gas pump at the Maverik Gas Center on Monday when he struck Garrison. The Utah man was treated for minor injuries at Banner Churchill and released. No citations were issued.
Accident injures Utah man
Trending in: Local News
- Contra Costa Deputy Carlos Francies drowns in Lake Tahoe rescue attempt
- Nevada 'kind of' inventing medical marijuana wheel, official says
- Body found in Baily Pond identified as Carl Braziel
- Miss Teen Nevada brings fire safety education to Fritsch Elementary
- Carson City Holiday with a Hero starts fundraising