A Fallon police officer and paramedics from Banner Churchill Community Hospital treat Merle Garrison, 69, of St. George, Utah. Neal Stevens, 62, was backing up near a gas pump at the Maverik Gas Center on Monday when he struck Garrison. The Utah man was treated for minor injuries at Banner Churchill and released. No citations were issued.
- Assemblyman Richard Carrillo arrested on suspicion of DUI
- Will the real Kaepernick please stand up
- Carson City breaks ground on $8.3 million multi-purpose athletic center (MAC) (with video)
- Western Nevada College baseball team still holding out hope for a reprieve
- Another theft at Topsy Lane Walmart