A Fallon police officer and paramedics from Banner Churchill Community Hospital treat Merle Garrison, 69, of St. George, Utah. Neal Stevens, 62, was backing up near a gas pump at the Maverik Gas Center on Monday when he struck Garrison. The Utah man was treated for minor injuries at Banner Churchill and released. No citations were issued.
Accident injures Utah man
Trending in: Local News
- Cell phone or gun? Officers make split second decisions on whether to shoot suspects
- Western Nevada College News & Notes: Tech courses prepare students for sustainable energy jobs
- Autism breakthrough: Carson City man develops live animation program to help children with autism
- Dayton man killed in Mono bicycle crash
- Cinderlite use permit review set at Carson City Planning Commission