A Fallon police officer and paramedics from Banner Churchill Community Hospital treat Merle Garrison, 69, of St. George, Utah. Neal Stevens, 62, was backing up near a gas pump at the Maverik Gas Center on Monday when he struck Garrison. The Utah man was treated for minor injuries at Banner Churchill and released. No citations were issued.
Accident injures Utah man
Trending in: Local News
- Lake Tahoe fire cameras track some from King FIre in El Dorado County
- Get Healthy Carson City: Get active with kids during Childhood Obesity Awareness Month
- Carson City Airport Authority crafts capital plan
- Nordyke Ranch House in Yerington listed in State Register of Historic Places
- America’s Best Communities campaign to benefit rural America