U.S. Representative Mark Amodei receives F-35 ‘flight’ instructions from Lockheed-Martin representative Joe Parish on Thursday at the Click-Bond Inc. facility in Carson City. Dignitaries and Click-Bond Inc. employees gather on Thursday to hear presentations on the F-35 Lightning II, a new military jet that will serve three branches of the U.S. military.
- Assemblyman Richard Carrillo arrested on suspicion of DUI
- Will the real Kaepernick please stand up
- Carson City breaks ground on $8.3 million multi-purpose athletic center (MAC) (with video)
- Another theft at Topsy Lane Walmart
- Western Nevada College baseball team still holding out hope for a reprieve