U.S. Representative Mark Amodei receives F-35 ‘flight’ instructions from Lockheed-Martin representative Joe Parish on Thursday at the Click-Bond Inc. facility in Carson City. Dignitaries and Click-Bond Inc. employees gather on Thursday to hear presentations on the F-35 Lightning II, a new military jet that will serve three branches of the U.S. military.
Rep. Mark Amodei takes F-35 Lightning II ‘for a spin’
Trending in: Local News
- Storey County’s past with Tesla goes back to Mark Twain
- Carson City birth announcements
- Photo gallery: CASI 5k/2k run-walk
- Senator Square: Clubs getting underway at Carson High School
- Photo gallery: Dayton Valley Days