U.S. Representative Mark Amodei receives F-35 ‘flight’ instructions from Lockheed-Martin representative Joe Parish on Thursday at the Click-Bond Inc. facility in Carson City. Dignitaries and Click-Bond Inc. employees gather on Thursday to hear presentations on the F-35 Lightning II, a new military jet that will serve three branches of the U.S. military.
Rep. Mark Amodei takes F-35 Lightning II 'for a spin'
Trending in: Local News
- Rider dies during Virginia City Grand Prix
- Kevin Mcintire of Dayton dies after Saturday motorcycle accident near Virginia City
- Carson City burglary ring member pleads guilty to charges
- Affordable Care Act 2.0: 'Figure it out as we go'
- Carson City Sheriff Ken Furlong says Supreme Court ruling has little impact on department