U.S. Representative Mark Amodei receives F-35 ‘flight’ instructions from Lockheed-Martin representative Joe Parish on Thursday at the Click-Bond Inc. facility in Carson City. Dignitaries and Click-Bond Inc. employees gather on Thursday to hear presentations on the F-35 Lightning II, a new military jet that will serve three branches of the U.S. military.
Rep. Mark Amodei takes F-35 Lightning II 'for a spin'
Trending in: Local News
- The voices of Western Nevada College: Morres, Graham reflect on their time with Wildcat athletics
- Lawsuit: Nevada worker fired for not accepting Scientology
- Lyon County Sheriff's Office seeking missing Dayton woman
- Carson City Sheriff's Office: Man arrested on suspicion of felony domestic battery
- Whittemore talks about future of community college sports