U.S. Representative Mark Amodei receives F-35 ‘flight’ instructions from Lockheed-Martin representative Joe Parish on Thursday at the Click-Bond Inc. facility in Carson City. Dignitaries and Click-Bond Inc. employees gather on Thursday to hear presentations on the F-35 Lightning II, a new military jet that will serve three branches of the U.S. military.
Rep. Mark Amodei takes F-35 Lightning II ‘for a spin’
Trending in: Local News
- Sandoval says U.S. must keep presence in Afghanistan
- Carson First Presbyterian Church set to consider another affiliation
- Western Nevada College receives $4.4 million grant for job training
- Past Pages for Tuesday, Sept. 30, 2014
- Carson City Board of Supervisors taking up fair, medical pot licenses