U.S. Representative Mark Amodei receives F-35 ‘flight’ instructions from Lockheed-Martin representative Joe Parish on Thursday at the Click-Bond Inc. facility in Carson City. Dignitaries and Click-Bond Inc. employees gather on Thursday to hear presentations on the F-35 Lightning II, a new military jet that will serve three branches of the U.S. military.
Rep. Mark Amodei takes F-35 Lightning II 'for a spin'
Trending in: Local News
- Suspected drug house in Carson City raided; six arrests
- Two killed in single-engine plane crash in South Lake Tahoe (updated)
- Carson City Sheriff's Office: Woman arrested on suspicion of indecent exposure
- Nevada State Archives set to celebrate 50 years
- Breast Cancer Awareness Month: Carson City woman shares her story of overcoming breast cancer