Brett Palmer, president of Nevada Veteran’s Coalition, Terry Shirey, Nevada State Bank executive vice president and CFO, and Stephanie Arroyo, Nevada State Bank Fernley branch manager and board member of Northern Nevada Veteran’s Coalition, paint a door of a Fernley house purchased to help a veteran in need.
Nevada State Bank helps Fernley veteran in need
Trending in: Local News
- Carson City Marine honored with Veteran of the Month
- Carson City Sheriff's Office: Man arrested on suspicion of battery with a deadly weapon
- Mound House growing again after recession
- Two Carson City search warrant executed in connection with California murder
- Music icons subject of Lake Tahoe art display