Brett Palmer, president of Nevada Veteran’s Coalition, Terry Shirey, Nevada State Bank executive vice president and CFO, and Stephanie Arroyo, Nevada State Bank Fernley branch manager and board member of Northern Nevada Veteran’s Coalition, paint a door of a Fernley house purchased to help a veteran in need.
Nevada State Bank helps Fernley veteran in need
Trending in: Local News
- Abel Carter's 6 TDs lead Carson football to season-opening win over Desert Mountain
- Planning ahead for mall expansion in Carson City
- Teri's Notebook: Western film shot a Washoe Lake
- Senator Square: Carson High School students, teachers helping out
- Carson notebook: NFL MVP Warner teaches Senators to overcome adversity