Brett Palmer, president of Nevada Veteran’s Coalition, Terry Shirey, Nevada State Bank executive vice president and CFO, and Stephanie Arroyo, Nevada State Bank Fernley branch manager and board member of Northern Nevada Veteran’s Coalition, paint a door of a Fernley house purchased to help a veteran in need.
Nevada State Bank helps Fernley veteran in need
Trending in: Local News
- Carson City Sausage Factory acquired by Sierra Meat and Seafood
- Nevada Legislature: Cigarette tax increases $1 per pack, state workers earn pay bump
- Get Healthy Carson City: Farmers market strives to make healthy food available to all
- Carson City Chamber of Commerce marks 70 years with celebration at Nevada State Prison
- Carson City Sheriff's Office: Woman arrested on suspicion of multiple felonies