Brett Palmer, president of Nevada Veteran’s Coalition, Terry Shirey, Nevada State Bank executive vice president and CFO, and Stephanie Arroyo, Nevada State Bank Fernley branch manager and board member of Northern Nevada Veteran’s Coalition, paint a door of a Fernley house purchased to help a veteran in need.
- Carson City Assemblyman Pete Livermore remembered for public service
- State of Nevada agency budgets seek elimination of state worker furloughs
- Carson City Sheriff’s Log: Four arrested on supsicion of maintaining a drug house
- The history of the Nevada state flag
- Some 60 head of cattle shot in Northern Nevada