2 Dayton men arrested in home burglary
March 18, 2014
Two Dayton men were arrested after allegedly breaking into a home on Ring Road, then fleeing and hiding in a field.
According to the Lyon County Sheriff’s Office:
Tyler Wutch, 20, and Michael Mays, 19, both of Dayton, were seen breaking into the home Thursday. When deputies arrived, the men ran away. They were identified and captured when they emerged from their hiding spot several hours later.
Several items, including multiple firearms, were taken from the home. The weapons were recovered.
Each was arrested on suspicion of felony burglary and felony grand larceny of a firearm, and bail was set at $25,000 for each.
Trending In: Local
- Carson City Sheriff’s seeks help in finding missing person
- Carson City Kinkead building finally on list for demolition
- Marijuana legalization hasn’t changed Carson City K-9’s operation
- Emergency mental health center fills need in Carson City
- Lake Tahoe has added 138.65 billion gallons of water since Oct. 1, 2016