22 citations issued during Carson City Sheriff’s Office saturation patrol
December 21, 2013
Twenty-two traffic citations were issued Friday night during the Carson City Sheriff's Office saturation patrol on Carson, Fifth and William streets along with Saliman Road.
The office towed one vehicle because the driver had a revoked license.
"Many drivers contacted during the saturation patrol stated that they knew about it due to media releases and chose not to drink and drive," said Sgt. Scott McDaniel. "The purpose of these events is to help keep our roadways safe from impaired and unsafe drivers."
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Local
- Carson High School senior makes supporting classmates and kids a priority
- ‘I just didn’t know how else to say ‘thank you’
- Carson High School has a new softball coach: Carlos Mendeguia
- Reno man arrested on felony parole violation after fight says Carson City Sheriff’s Office
- Homeland Security funding formula doesn’t recognize Vegas’s real population