26 cited in Saturday saturation patrol; none arrested on DUI count
January 19, 2014
Twenty-six citations were issued Saturday night during the Carson City Sheriff's Office saturation patrol on U.S. Highway 50 East, Saliman Road, East Fifth Street and Fairview Drive.
No arrests were made for driving under the influence, according to a news release from Sgt. Scott McDaniel. Three vehicles were towed because the drivers had license violations.
In addition, saturation deputies assisted with an injury crash at Pheasant and Fairview drives, the news release states.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Local
- Carson High School senior makes supporting classmates and kids a priority
- ‘I just didn’t know how else to say ‘thank you’
- Carson High School has a new softball coach: Carlos Mendeguia
- Reno man arrested on felony parole violation after fight says Carson City Sheriff’s Office
- Homeland Security funding formula doesn’t recognize Vegas’s real population