City government financial support for public art and a bid to preserve the Nevada State Prison both won backing from Carson City’s Cultural Commission Tuesday.
Carson City’s Cultural Commission favors public art funds, state prison preservation
Trending in: Local News
- Yerington man jailed after Friday shooting
- Nevada Highway Patrol: 2 arrests, alcohol involved in Fernley death
- Nevada speaker-elect steps down amid criticism
- Carson City Sheriff’s Log: Man arrested on suspicion of hitting another with a flashlight
- Carson City downtown remake design proposals sought by city before Christmas