City government financial support for public art and a bid to preserve the Nevada State Prison both won backing from Carson City’s Cultural Commission Tuesday.
Carson City’s Cultural Commission favors public art funds, state prison preservation
Trending in: Local News
- Lake Tahoe fire cameras track some from King FIre in El Dorado County
- King fire mushrooms to 111 square miles; man arrested for starting fire
- Carson City Airport Authority crafts capital plan
- Praying for the welfare of Nevada
- Carson City medical marijuana dispensary licenses recommended to be $25,000