City government financial support for public art and a bid to preserve the Nevada State Prison both won backing from Carson City’s Cultural Commission Tuesday.
Carson City's Cultural Commission favors public art funds, state prison preservation
Trending in: Local News
- Cell phone or gun? Officers make split second decisions on whether to shoot suspects
- Dayton man killed in Mono bicycle crash
- Wreck closes southbound Highway 395 at Mica Drive
- Autism breakthrough: Carson City man develops live animation program to help children with autism
- 4 inmates hurt in prison brawl where officer shot pellet gun