City government financial support for public art and a bid to preserve the Nevada State Prison both won backing from Carson City’s Cultural Commission Tuesday.
Carson City’s Cultural Commission favors public art funds, state prison preservation
Trending in: Local News
- Body identified as Incline resident Carl Strickland
- Pedestrian safety should be a priority
- Health is focus at Carson’s Rotary Club
- Traffic halted for Burning Man participants due to rain
- Classes resume at Western Nevada College