Legislation to set a higher hurdle for county general obligation bonding authority, which would affect Carson City, will be analyzed by the Board of Supervisors.
Board of Supervisors set to analyze legislative proposals affecting Carson City
Trending in: Local News
- Carson City’s Warren Engine Co. plans three-day event
- Carson City gas prices easing heading into Labor Day
- Carson City’s El Charro Avitia hosts dance sessions
- Video: Tanker drops water on Kingsbury fire
- Sheriff’s captain hangs up his badge