Churchill County Commissioners will hold their first regularly scheduled meeting of April on Thursday at 8:15 a.m. at the county administration building chambers, 155 N.
- 36,000 Tahoe-area trees are dead or dying as California's drought persists
- California resident Harvinder Singh reported victim in Sunday fatal
- Carson City man arrested with 50 marijuana plants
- Carson City man arrested in Hawaii admits possession, promotion of child porn
- Washington fire in Markleeville 77 percent contained