A ribbon-cutting ceremony for a freeway landscaping project and a walking tour along a Carson City multi-use path are scheduled for 3-5 p.m. April 19.
Freeway landscaping ribbon-cutting, walking tour set for April 19
Trending in: Local News
- National Breast Cancer Awareness Month
- War for jobs spurs change in Carson City, says City Manager Nick Marano
- Carson City Board of Supervisors taking up fair, medical pot licenses
- Sandoval says U.S. must keep presence in Afghanistan
- Past Pages for Tuesday, Sept. 30, 2014