A ribbon-cutting ceremony for a freeway landscaping project and a walking tour along a Carson City multi-use path are scheduled for 3-5 p.m. April 19.
Freeway landscaping ribbon-cutting, walking tour set for April 19
Trending in: Local News
- Nevada Legislature: Public employees protest bill to change PERS
- Nevada Legislature: Wheeler, Knecht roll out budget plan with no tax hikes
- Michael Hohl Subaru 'shares the love' with Boys & Girls Clubs of Western Nevada
- Restoring historic Stewart Indian School a priority for lawmakers
- Carson City Sheriff's Log: Man arrested on suspicion of sexual assault with a minor