The following information applies to Monday through April 14: Due to continued construction of the Carson City Freeway project, Snyder Avenue is closed between East Roland Street and Center Drive. Center Drive and Silver Sage Drive also are closed south of Appion Way. Bennett Avenue is closed between Center Drive and Bigelow Drive. Detours will be marked.
Utility work will affect the following roads:
• There will be flagger controlled traffic with minor delays expected on Carson Street between Second and Musser streets; on Musser Street between Carson and Curry streets (a temporary road closure is possible); and on Curry Street between Musser and Caroline streets.
• Little Lane will be closed Monday and Tuesday between Parkland Avenue and Janas Way for maintenance. Detours will be marked.
• Work will be done near Goni Road and Fermi Road and on Fulton Court. Minor delays are expected.
• Work will be done along the entire length of Glenbrook Circle. Minor delays are possible.
• Work will be done along the south side of U.S. Highway 50 East near Lompa Lane. No delays are expected.