60 years of marriage for Pat and Frank Stultz
November 18, 2012
Pat and Frank Stultz of Carson City will celebrate 60 years of marriage on Thursday.
The couple was married on Nov. 22, 1952, in Dixon, Ill.. They honeymooned in California and never went back to Illinois. They moved to Carson City in 1978.
They have two children, Diane Chambers and David Stultz; five grandchildren; and seven great-grandchildren.
Trending In: Local
- Carson High student seeks donations for medical costs
- Sex offender gets 10 years for child porn
- Two top AG’s staffers win reprieve on license status pending July bar exams
- WNC graduates over 500 students, breaking Jump Start program record (photo gallery)
- Arrest made in Carson City Cal-Ranch Store burglary