60 years of marriage for Pat and Frank Stultz
November 18, 2012
Pat and Frank Stultz of Carson City will celebrate 60 years of marriage on Thursday.
The couple was married on Nov. 22, 1952, in Dixon, Ill.. They honeymooned in California and never went back to Illinois. They moved to Carson City in 1978.
They have two children, Diane Chambers and David Stultz; five grandchildren; and seven great-grandchildren.
Trending In: Local
- Domestic wells could be regulated during bad drought
- American Indian Movement stops in Carson City during expedition
- Snowboarder dead at Northstar
- Man’s enchantment of exotic wolf breeds often leaves animals at Tahoe overwhelmed, looking to re-home
- Flooding in Northern Nevada in spring called a certainty
- Woman arrested on suspicion of possession of a dangerous drug says Carson City Sheriff’s Office
- Champions! Fallon Lady Wave girls basketball team claims first state championship
- Sex offender gets 10 years for child porn
- Ormsby House sale update, dog ordinance coming before Carson City Board of Supervisors Thursday
- Three candidates apply for open Carson City School Board seat