60 years of marriage for Pat and Frank Stultz
November 18, 2012
Pat and Frank Stultz of Carson City will celebrate 60 years of marriage on Thursday.
The couple was married on Nov. 22, 1952, in Dixon, Ill.. They honeymooned in California and never went back to Illinois. They moved to Carson City in 1978.
They have two children, Diane Chambers and David Stultz; five grandchildren; and seven great-grandchildren.
Trending In: Local
- Lake Tahoe water managers may have to ‘spill’ water
- Flooding in Northern Nevada in spring called a certainty
- Man’s enchantment of exotic wolf breeds often leaves animals at Tahoe overwhelmed, looking to re-home
- Update: Water receding in Dayton retention pond
- Douglas County Sheriff’s Office seeks information into battery thefts