60 years of marriage for Pat and Frank Stultz
November 18, 2012
Pat and Frank Stultz of Carson City will celebrate 60 years of marriage on Thursday.
The couple was married on Nov. 22, 1952, in Dixon, Ill.. They honeymooned in California and never went back to Illinois. They moved to Carson City in 1978.
They have two children, Diane Chambers and David Stultz; five grandchildren; and seven great-grandchildren.
Trending In: Local
- Update: Water receding in Dayton retention pond
- Carson City Curry Street area business deal with flooding
- Dayton residents continue to prepare for flooding after scare
- Carson City Sheriff’s seeks help in finding missing person
- Protesters greet Heller, Amodei at Carson City’s Gold Dust West ahead of ‘Soups On’