For years, the rules mandating parole hearings in criminal cases in which multiple consecutive sentences were imposed have confused family members and friends of both
Senate bill would clear up confusion about parole rules
Trending in: Local News
- Kevin Mcintire of Dayton dies after Saturday motorcycle accident near Virginia City
- Carson City burglary ring member pleads guilty to charges
- Teri Vance: Pair walking to New York City; locals finish Boston Marathon
- Carson City Sheriff Ken Furlong says Supreme Court ruling has little impact on department
- Affordable Care Act 2.0: 'Figure it out as we go'