The Galena Creek Bridge reared its head Monday as the Senate Finance Committee took up a bill to revamp the Nevada Department of Transportation Board.
South calls for NDOT board shake up
Trending in: Local News
- Nevada Legislature: PERS reduction on way to Gov. Brian Sandoval
- Dayton graduates to make it so
- No serious injuries in Carson City rollover on Kings Canyon Road
- Nevada Legislature: Budget includes pay raises for state workers; bridge funding for Western Nevada College
- Nevada Legislature: Assembly agrees to split up executive Department of Administration