An ordinance boosting fees for animal services while tightening codes governing owners of dogs, cats and other animals won preliminary approval Thursday in Carson City.
Increase in animal-services fees clears its first hurdle
Trending in: Local News
- Former Arkansas governor Mike Huckabee makes appearance in Carson City
- Photo gallery: Vietnam veterans ceremony in Carson City (with video)
- 'Eastereggstravaganza' at Carson Tahoe (with video)
- Carson City boy hurt in Dori Way incident
- Western Nevada College Professor Emily Howarth earns regents state teaching award