An ordinance boosting fees for animal services while tightening codes governing owners of dogs, cats and other animals won preliminary approval Thursday in Carson City.
Increase in animal-services fees clears its first hurdle
Trending in: Local News
- Carson City teen remembered for his heart of gold
- Carson City Sheriff's Office: Woman arrested on suspicion of possession of a controlled substance
- Ash to Kings Trail opens in Carson City Saturday
- Our Opinion: Name freeway after Deputy Carl Howell
- DeMar cooks up meals, big hits for Carson High football; senior could have career in food