An ordinance boosting fees for animal services while tightening codes governing owners of dogs, cats and other animals won preliminary approval Thursday in Carson City.
Increase in animal-services fees clears its first hurdle
Trending in: Local News
- Feds’ Buy American law stalls water main project in Carson City
- Sam Bauman’s notes from Burning Man
- Western Nevada College welcomes new faculty, adminstrative employees
- Virginia City celebrates Labor Day
- Author of book set in Carson features at festival