An ordinance boosting fees for animal services while tightening codes governing owners of dogs, cats and other animals won preliminary approval Thursday in Carson City.
Increase in animal-services fees clears its first hurdle
Trending in: Local News
- King fire expected to keep Carson City’s air quality poor into Wednesday
- Lake Tahoe fire cameras track some from King FIre in El Dorado County
- Animal services job fair Tuesday at Marriott
- Photo gallery: Dayton Valley Days
- Lake Tahoe’s King Fire continues to push smoke toward Carson City