An ordinance boosting fees for animal services while tightening codes governing owners of dogs, cats and other animals won preliminary approval Thursday in Carson City.
Increase in animal-services fees clears its first hurdle
Trending in: Local News
- Western Nevada College News & Notes | Latino Cohort promotes higher education
- Senator Square | Carson High School students embrace holiday season
- Saylo reflects on law enforcement career
- Carson City family receives restored car from Western Nevada College
- Carson City Chamber of Commerce unveils remodel