Projections suggest 112 jobs are coming to Carson City, said Maurice Washington, former state senator and current deputy director at the Northern Nevada Development Authority.
More than 100 jobs coming to Carson City, official says
Trending in: Local News
- Carson City school district revamping bullying policy
- With 250 accidents, Carson City Sheriff's Department cracks down on speeding
- Carson City's Fandango handles fair parking dance again
- NNDA joins Gov. in Europe in trade mission
- Burton cites Western Nevada College positives while calling for changes from 2017 Legislature