A transient who reportedly dropped a pair of suspicious packages Tuesday at the Department of Motor Vehicles will not face charges related to the incident.
Man who reportedly left packages at DMV in Carson City won't face charges
Trending in: Local News
- Kevin Mcintire of Dayton dies after Saturday motorcycle accident near Virginia City
- Nevada Legislature: Bill to cut PERS clears Nevada Senate
- Carson City fire department battles house fire, saves boy
- Affordable Care Act 2.0: 'Figure it out as we go'
- Douglas County Sheriff's Department looking for attempted Walmart theft suspect