A transient who reportedly dropped a pair of suspicious packages Tuesday at the Department of Motor Vehicles will not face charges related to the incident.
Man who reportedly left packages at DMV in Carson City won't face charges
Trending in: Local News
- Contra Costa Deputy Carlos Francies drowns in Lake Tahoe rescue attempt
- Nevada 'kind of' inventing medical marijuana wheel, official says
- Body found in Baily Pond identified as Carl Braziel
- Miss Teen Nevada brings fire safety education to Fritsch Elementary
- Carson City Holiday with a Hero starts fundraising