A transient who reportedly dropped a pair of suspicious packages Tuesday at the Department of Motor Vehicles will not face charges related to the incident.
Man who reportedly left packages at DMV in Carson City won’t face charges
Trending in: Local News
- Lake Tahoe fire cameras track some from King FIre in El Dorado County
- Get Healthy Carson City: Get active with kids during Childhood Obesity Awareness Month
- Future of downtown Carson Street tackled by Chamber group
- America’s Best Communities campaign to benefit rural America
- Residents review Carson Street plans