A transient who reportedly dropped a pair of suspicious packages Tuesday at the Department of Motor Vehicles will not face charges related to the incident.
Man who reportedly left packages at DMV in Carson City won't face charges
Trending in: Local News
- Conservative groups launch efforts to repeal new tax plan
- Six Douglas deputies identified in Monument Peak shooting
- Chet Burton: WNC working to meet the needs for Nevada's future
- Carson City Sheriff's Office: Woman arrested on two counts of child endangerment
- Carson City board deals with Streetscape, city officials' pay