Employees who have complained repeatedly about the wellness program in their benefits package got their wish Tuesday when lawmakers voted to kill it, effective in
Lawmakers ax PEBP wellness program
Trending in: Local News
- Kevin Mcintire of Dayton dies after Saturday motorcycle accident near Virginia City
- Nevada Legislature: Bill to cut PERS clears Nevada Senate
- Carson City fire department battles house fire, saves boy
- Affordable Care Act 2.0: 'Figure it out as we go'
- Douglas County Sheriff's Department looking for attempted Walmart theft suspect