Climate change is warming Lake Tahoe’s cobalt-blue waters, which could complicate efforts to maintain its famed clarity, according to a scientific expert on the lake.
Climate change affecting Tahoe's clarity, scientist says
Trending in: Local News
- Carson City Sheriff's Office: Man arrested on suspicion of trafficking, possession for sales
- Carson City Sheriff Ken Furlong receives National D.A.R.E Award
- Flash flood warning issued until 4:45 for Carson City
- Carson City RACC OKs downtown design at 30% percent
- Las Vegas completing last straw to draw Lake Mead water