Riding an average of 75 miles a day, the team of cyclists participating in the 26th Journey of Hope arrived in Carson City on Friday.
Cross-country trip brings cyclists through Carson
Trending in: Local News
- Wellness premium benefit for Nevada state workers ends in July
- Nevada Legislature: No action on PERS bill to alter pension fund, tackle liability
- Carson City Capitol Mall project reaches city planners
- Carson City Sheriff's Office seeks help in finding Deven Orlander Brawner
- Schulz Ranch subdivision in Carson City clears hurdle