Riding an average of 75 miles a day, the team of cyclists participating in the 26th Journey of Hope arrived in Carson City on Friday.
Cross-country trip brings cyclists through Carson
Trending in: Local News
- Groups rally against push to control federal land
- Half marathon in Carson City Saturday kicks off trail series
- Nevada Legislature: GOP rift continues over bond rollover, prevailing wage bill
- Western Nevada News & Notes: Carson City’s WNC’s ‘Career Connect’ helps students with disabilities
- Business Roundtable says trade spurs Nevada jobs