The U.S. Senate subcommittee on consumer protection has scheduled a Wednesday hearing on what Nevada Republican Dean Heller described as the “patchwork of state laws
Online gambling hearing Wednesday in D.C.
Trending in: Local News
- State pulls teens from Rite of Passage-Silver State Academy after riot
- Carson City Sheriff’s Office seeking Bruce Hutter
- Carson City’s Empire Ranch files for bankruptcy, course doing better
- Nevada Legislature: PERS ‘hybrid’ plan supported, criticized
- Gov. Brian Sandoval signs school bond rollover measure