There was no new word Wednesday on the condition of a motorcyclist injured in a collision with a car Tuesday evening. The motorcyclist was transported to Renown Medical Center in Reno by a Careflight helicopter after the collision at Colorado and South Carson streets at 5:23 p.m.
No update on motorcyclist who collided with car on Tuesday
Trending in: Local News
- Several groups helping students, teachers
- Going for a spin at the NV 150 fair
- Saylor historic art a fundraiser for Comstock
- Parole is recommended for teacher
- Accident injures Utah man