There was no new word Wednesday on the condition of a motorcyclist injured in a collision with a car Tuesday evening. The motorcyclist was transported to Renown Medical Center in Reno by a Careflight helicopter after the collision at Colorado and South Carson streets at 5:23 p.m.
No update on motorcyclist who collided with car on Tuesday
Trending in: Local News
- Agencies participate in ‘active shooter’ training exercise at Carson City Courthouse
- 1 killed, 2 hurt in South Lake Tahoe crash
- Carson City downtown remake design proposals sought by city before Christmas
- Judge in Reno blocks Uber’s ride-sharing in Nevada
- Black Thursday: Thanksgiving to trump Black Friday