There was no new word Wednesday on the condition of a motorcyclist injured in a collision with a car Tuesday evening. The motorcyclist was transported to Renown Medical Center in Reno by a Careflight helicopter after the collision at Colorado and South Carson streets at 5:23 p.m.
No update on motorcyclist who collided with car on Tuesday
Trending in: Local News
- Nevada Legislature Week 17: Big decisions as time runs out
- Q&A: A look at Nevada's debate over caucus vs. primary
- 13-year-old Carson City girl injured in pedestrian accident
- List of 2015 Carson High School scholarship winners
- Nevada Legislature: PERS cost-cutting bill one of many bills approved late Friday