There was no new word Wednesday on the condition of a motorcyclist injured in a collision with a car Tuesday evening. The motorcyclist was transported to Renown Medical Center in Reno by a Careflight helicopter after the collision at Colorado and South Carson streets at 5:23 p.m.
No update on motorcyclist who collided with car on Tuesday
Trending in: Local News
- Flags at half-staff for pilot
- At least 25 exposed to rabies, investigation finds
- Turn clocks ahead on Sunday
- Past Pages for Thursday, March 6, 2014
- Friday concert to raise money for Round Dance