The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent unless proved guilty in court:
• 12:45 a.m.: A 25-year-old Elko woman was arrested at the Carson City Jail on a failure-to-appear warrant. Bail was set at $849.
• 10:13 a.m.: Michael Howard Menke, 31, of Carson City was arrested at Gordonia and Siskiyou drives on DUI-first offense and violation-of-a-suspended-sentence warrants. Bail was set at $1,772.
• 7:52 p.m.: A 35-year-old Kerns, Utah, man was arrested in the 3300 block of U.S. Highway 50 East on a contempt-of-court warrant. Bail was set at $500.
• 7:22 p.m.: A 55-year-old Carson City man was arrested in the 800 block of North Carson Street on suspicion of misuse of 911. Bail was set at $2,500.
• 9:47 p.m.: A 31-year-old Carson City man was arrested in the 3300 block of U.S. Highway 50 East on a contempt-of-court warrant. Bail was set at $207.
• 4:50 p.m.: A 47-year-old Yerington woman and a 48-year-old Silver Springs woman were arrested at the Carson City Jail on violation-of-conditions warrants. Bail for each was set at $1,000.
• 10:26 p.m.: A 29-year-old Carson City woman was arrested in the 2700 block of Menlo Drive on an arrest-of-probationer warrant. Bail was set at $3,000.
The Nevada Appeal only names people arrested on suspicion of felonies, violent crimes and DUIs. Carson City Secret Witness will pay up to $2,500 for information leading to the arrest and conviction of people committing crimes. Anyone with information is asked to call 775-322-4900. The School Secret Witness number is 775-283-1799. Callers remain anonymous.