State officials are struggling to decide how to collect about $1,000 from an employee who was working while she was supposed to be on furlough
State struggles with how to recoup overpayment to employee
Trending in: Local News
- PEBP plan eliminates wellness, spends excess reserves
- Tesla, film tax credits leave hole in budget, Nevada Economic Forum projects
- Carson City Sheriff's Office: Woman arrested on DUI-third offense
- Nevada Legislature Week 14: Daylight Saving time all year round?
- Teri Vance: Carson High School's Angila Golik named Nevada's best FBLA adviser