Construction on the Carson Mall parking lot on Friday. Work was taking place on the parking lot where Sportsman’s Warehouse will be opening in March or April. The tenant will occupy nearly 43,000 square feet of space in the mall. Last month, Sportsman’s Warehouse submitted extensive plans detailing a remodel of the entire interior of the south side of the mall. The plan calls for secure areas planned for firearms and ammunition storage and what appears to be an indoor archery range. It also includes changes to electrical, fire and sprinkler systems, electrical work and bathroom remodels.
Work at Mall intensifies
Trending in: Local News
- Lake Tahoe fire cameras track some from King FIre in El Dorado County
- Get Healthy Carson City: Get active with kids during Childhood Obesity Awareness Month
- Carson City Airport Authority crafts capital plan
- Nordyke Ranch House in Yerington listed in State Register of Historic Places
- King fire mushrooms to 111 square miles; man arrested for starting fire