Construction on the Carson Mall parking lot on Friday. Work was taking place on the parking lot where Sportsman’s Warehouse will be opening in March or April. The tenant will occupy nearly 43,000 square feet of space in the mall. Last month, Sportsman’s Warehouse submitted extensive plans detailing a remodel of the entire interior of the south side of the mall. The plan calls for secure areas planned for firearms and ammunition storage and what appears to be an indoor archery range. It also includes changes to electrical, fire and sprinkler systems, electrical work and bathroom remodels.
Work at Mall intensifies
Trending in: Local News
- Easter egg hunts planned this weekend
- Carson City sales-tax hike again clearing hurdles
- Board OKs $2.7M for 911 and landfill
- Past Pages for Friday, April 18, 2014
- Board develops plans for medical pot firms