Construction on the Carson Mall parking lot on Friday. Work was taking place on the parking lot where Sportsman’s Warehouse will be opening in March or April. The tenant will occupy nearly 43,000 square feet of space in the mall. Last month, Sportsman’s Warehouse submitted extensive plans detailing a remodel of the entire interior of the south side of the mall. The plan calls for secure areas planned for firearms and ammunition storage and what appears to be an indoor archery range. It also includes changes to electrical, fire and sprinkler systems, electrical work and bathroom remodels.
Work at Mall intensifies
Trending in: Local News
- Nevada Legislature: No action on PERS bill to alter pension fund, tackle liability
- Wellness premium benefit for Nevada state workers ends in July
- Dayton's Smith's center to receive lane improvements
- Carson City Sheriff's Office seeks help in finding Deven Orlander Brawner
- Carson City Adams Hub chooses Entrepreneur-in-Residence