Three-year-old Khloe Vaccaro works on her sugar skull at the Nevada State Museum during their the Día de Muertos celebration.
Día de Muertos at Nevada State Museum
Trending in: Local News
- Wellness premium benefit for Nevada state workers ends in July
- Nevada Legislature: No action on PERS bill to alter pension fund, tackle liability
- Carson City Capitol Mall project reaches city planners
- Carson City Sheriff's Office seeks help in finding Deven Orlander Brawner
- Schulz Ranch subdivision in Carson City clears hurdle