Three-year-old Khloe Vaccaro works on her sugar skull at the Nevada State Museum during their the Día de Muertos celebration.
Día de Muertos at Nevada State Museum
Trending in: Local News
- Carson City boxing program brings benefits to those with Parkinson's disease clients (video)
- Vintage at Kings Canyon comes before Planning Commission Thursday
- Two Carson City search warrant executed in connection with California murder
- Senator Square: Carson High School celebrates homecoming week
- Carson City road report for Sept. 26-Oct. 2