Three-year-old Khloe Vaccaro works on her sugar skull at the Nevada State Museum during their the Día de Muertos celebration.
Día de Muertos at Nevada State Museum
Trending in: Local News
- Nevada Legislature: Bill would put animals up for adoption after use in research
- Senate plans vote on Sandoval tax plan by end of March
- Union Pacific begins to assess damage caused by derailment north of Fallon
- Rock Jocks in Carson City
- Nevada Legislature: Fight over public collective bargaining heats up