Airport Board position open
November 30, 2009
The Carson City Board of Supervisors is seeking applications from persons interested in serving about 10-16 hours per month on the Carson City Airport Board. This committee oversees all matters pertaining to the Carson City Airport.
There is one position open for a four-year term that will expire in October 2013. The opening on the Authority is for Industrial: Must be a manufacturer in the Carson City Industrial Airpark, but not a fixed base operator.
Applications will be accepted until the position is filled. Volunteer applications may be obtained from the city Web site or by calling 887-2100.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Local
- Man with anchor tied around legs 1 of 2 bodies recovered from Fallen Leaf Lake
- 15 set to graduate from Carson City Regional Fire Academy
- Carson City receives an inch of rain overnight
- Helicopter delivers math, science lesson at Eagle Valley Middle School in Carson City
- Advocate says deregulating Nevada energy market will benefit even small customers