Annual Basque festival is Sunday at Fuji Park
September 12, 2013
Sunday's annual Basque festival at Fuji Park will include Basque, Italian, Mexican and Nevada barbecue cuisine.
Dubbed the Fall Festival, the event offers a "Kid Zone" with bounce houses, arts and crafts tables, a Home Depot build project, games, kid karaoke, caricatures, face painting and a balloon artist.
Before the free festival, Father Chuck Durante will deliver outdoor services at 11:30 a.m., with the Fall Festival running from about 12:30-5 p.m. Food and beverage punch cards cost $10, and all-day "Kid Zone" wrist bands are $10, which includes hot dogs.
Proceeds support St. Teresa of Avila Catholic School and CCD Education programming.
Tickets and wristbands are available at the gate. For more information or to purchase in advance, call 775-882-2079.
Trending In: Local
- Update: Water receding in Dayton retention pond
- Carson City Curry Street area business deal with flooding
- Dayton residents continue to prepare for flooding after scare
- Carson City Sheriff’s seeks help in finding missing person
- Protesters greet Heller, Amodei at Carson City’s Gold Dust West ahead of ‘Soups On’