Baby falls from 2nd story in Carson City
March 5, 2013
A baby was hospitalized with non-life-threatening injuries after falling from a second-story window Saturday night in Carson City.
Detectives found extensive facial injuries consistent with the fall. Child Protective Services was contacted; there is no open criminal investigation into the fall, Sheriff Ken Furlong said.
Trending In: Local
- Carson City Sheriff’s seeks help in finding missing person
- Carson City Kinkead building finally on list for demolition
- Marijuana legalization hasn’t changed Carson City K-9’s operation
- Emergency mental health center fills need in Carson City
- Lake Tahoe has added 138.65 billion gallons of water since Oct. 1, 2016