Baby falls from 2nd story in Carson City
March 5, 2013
A baby was hospitalized with non-life-threatening injuries after falling from a second-story window Saturday night in Carson City.
Detectives found extensive facial injuries consistent with the fall. Child Protective Services was contacted; there is no open criminal investigation into the fall, Sheriff Ken Furlong said.
Trending In: Local
- Lake Tahoe water managers may have to ‘spill’ water
- Flooding in Northern Nevada in spring called a certainty
- Man’s enchantment of exotic wolf breeds often leaves animals at Tahoe overwhelmed, looking to re-home
- Update: Water receding in Dayton retention pond
- Douglas County Sheriff’s Office seeks information into battery thefts