Berumen marries Magtoto
March 30, 2014
Melvin Garcia Magtoto and Genny Berumen of Dayton were married on March 23, 2014, at The Grove in Reno.
The wedding was prepared by Stephanie Abeyta, owner of Pin-Ups by Paris Wedding Events. The wedding party included Juli McKean as matron of honor and Julia Conley and Carmen Berumen as bridesmaids. Mike Garcia served as the best man; Eden Steele and Ramon Gasataya were groomsmen. Aliyah Berumen was the flower girl, and Evan Bourne was the ring bearer. Jack Negrete presided. The reception was also held at The Grove; 156 guests attended.
The bride is the daughter of Jerry and Denise Berumen of Dayton and Starla Hassard of Fernley. She graduated from Dayton High School in 2005 and works as a caregiver.
The groom, who works at NOW Foods in Sparks, is the son of Daniel and Elizabeth Steele of Sparks. He attended Pampanga High School in Pampanga, Philippines.
The couple plans to live in Dayton.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Local
- 4 honored with American Indian Achievement Awards in Carson City
- Today: Yogurt Beach hosting fundraiser for Carson City, Dayton families of teens in rollover
- SlotWorld in Carson City set to reopen this week
- Man with anchor tied around legs 1 of 2 bodies recovered from Fallen Leaf Lake
- The Four Horsemen: Former Carson City veterans maintain bond