June 17, 2012
Carson Tahoe Regional Medical Center:
To Krystan and Nicholas Lovan of Yerington, a daughter, Lilah Marie Lovan, born May 16, 2012, weighing 6 pounds, 9 ounces.
To Rebekah and Matthew Iwohn of Gardnerville, a boy, Maximus Baxby Iwohn, born May 14, 2012, weighing 10 pounds, 6 ounces.
To Kleine Hernandez and Skyler Sheeks of Carson City, a daughter, Maliyah Lynn Sheeks, born May 20, 2012, weighing 7 pounds, 5 ounces.
To Melissa Kneese and James Ladd of Carson City, a daughter, Bella Leeann Dixie Ladd, born May 20, 2012, weighing 7 pounds, 9 ounces.
To Brittany and Heath Millim of Dayton, a a son, Mason Marvin-Dale Millim, born May 20, 2012, weighing 6 pounds, 4 ounces.
To Staci Estes and Darryl Dixon of Gardnerville, a daughter, Damia Yvonne Dixon, born May 21, 2012, weighing 8 pounds, 4 ounces.
To Michelle Hart and Roberto Rodriguez, Jr. of Gardnerville, a son, Roberto Alfonos Rodriguez, Jr., born May 21, 2012, weighing 6 pounds, 15 ounces.
To Lisa Danner and Marc Berg of Dayton, a son, Landon Robert Berg, born May 22, 2012, weighing 6 pounds, 12 ounces.
To Monica and Benjamin Halverson of Dayton, a son, Jacobi Koy Halverson, born May 22, 2012, weighing 6 pounds, 14 ounces.
To Christy Tom and Kai La Pena of Carson City, a daughter, Kailynee Renne La Pena, born May 24, 2012, weighing 9 pounds, 4 ounces.
To Tonya and Christopher Sieben of Carson City, a son, Gabriel Christopher Sieben, born May 25, 2012, weighing 6 pounds, 7 ounces.
Trending In: Local
- Domestic wells could be regulated during bad drought
- American Indian Movement stops in Carson City during expedition
- Snowboarder dead at Northstar
- Man’s enchantment of exotic wolf breeds often leaves animals at Tahoe overwhelmed, looking to re-home
- Flooding in Northern Nevada in spring called a certainty
- Woman arrested on suspicion of possession of a dangerous drug says Carson City Sheriff’s Office
- Champions! Fallon Lady Wave girls basketball team claims first state championship
- Sex offender gets 10 years for child porn
- Ormsby House sale update, dog ordinance coming before Carson City Board of Supervisors Thursday
- Three candidates apply for open Carson City School Board seat