Breast cancer awareness campaign set
September 29, 2013
Carson Tahoe's 12th annual Think Pink campaign to mark National Breast Cancer Awareness Month will kick off from 5-7 p.m. Tuesday at Red's Old 395 Grill, 1055 S. Carson St.
The campaign reminds women to be proactive with breast health.
Admission is free, and attendees who wear a Think Pink T-shirt will receive free appetizers. All proceeds from the Think Pink bar and raffle will benefit Carson Tahoe Cancer Resource Center for cancer education and support. T-shirts are available at the Carson Tahoe Regional Medical Center gift shop, Carson Tahoe Cancer Center or the Carson Tahoe Specialty Medical Center and cost $10.
For more information about the campaign, call Carson Tahoe Cancer Services at 775-445-7500. For more information about breast health, go to carson tahoe.com/breasthealth.
Trending In: Local
- Update: Water receding in Dayton retention pond
- Carson City Curry Street area business deal with flooding
- Dayton residents continue to prepare for flooding after scare
- Carson City Sheriff’s seeks help in finding missing person
- Protesters greet Heller, Amodei at Carson City’s Gold Dust West ahead of ‘Soups On’