Brews, Brats & Ballet at BAC
May 15, 2014
Brews, Brats and Ballet is an eclectic event at Carson City's Brewery Arts Center Performance Hall Saturday evening, according to performance supporters.
The event at the 511 W. King St. hall, which starts that night at 7:30 p.m., features a wide variety of innovative and exciting short Sierra Nevada Ballet choreographic offerings, from classical to contemporary, said Rosine Bena, SNB artistic director, and Tami Shelton, BAC program director.
The audience also can partake of sausages, salads and beverages with two pricing options involving the repast and a third for those wanting just to attend the performance. Cost is $25 for reserved floor seating, including food and first beverage, or $20 for general seating with food and first beverage. Performance-only admission is $15. Tickets are available by calling (775) 883-1976, going to wwww.breweryarts.org or at the BAC main office, 449 W. King St.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Local
- 4 honored with American Indian Achievement Awards in Carson City
- SlotWorld in Carson City set to reopen this week
- Today: Yogurt Beach hosting fundraiser for Carson City, Dayton families of teens in rollover
- The Four Horsemen: Former Carson City veterans maintain bond
- Teri Vance: Fundraisers to help families of rollover victims