November 25, 2012
Ybarra named a financial representative
Steven Ybarra of Carson City has been named a financial representative for COUNTRY Financial.
Ybarra recently completed the organization’s extensive training about the solutions COUNTRY offers to help clients become financially secure. The training also focuses on guiding clients toward successfully setting and achieving their goals.
Ybarra provides clients with auto, home, life and long term care insurance, annuities, mutual funds and college education funding options. He can also offer investment management, retirement planning and trust services provided by COUNTRY Trust Bank, which is part of COUNTRY Financial.
He serves clients from his COUNTRY office at 1818 E College Parkway, Suite 102. The office phone number is 775-888-4744.
Jamba Juice opens in Carson
A Jamba Juice store owned by franchisee Abra Teague opened last week in Carson Valley Plaza at 921 Topsy Lane in Carson City. Teague also owns Jamba Juice locations at South Lake Tahoe and Jackson, Calif.
– Northern Nevada Business Weekly
Trending In: Local
- Domestic wells could be regulated during bad drought
- American Indian Movement stops in Carson City during expedition
- Snowboarder dead at Northstar
- Man’s enchantment of exotic wolf breeds often leaves animals at Tahoe overwhelmed, looking to re-home
- Flooding in Northern Nevada in spring called a certainty
- Woman arrested on suspicion of possession of a dangerous drug says Carson City Sheriff’s Office
- Champions! Fallon Lady Wave girls basketball team claims first state championship
- Sex offender gets 10 years for child porn
- Ormsby House sale update, dog ordinance coming before Carson City Board of Supervisors Thursday
- Three candidates apply for open Carson City School Board seat