December 2, 2012
Bently Biofules Outpost closes
The Bently Biofuels Outpost on Buckeye Road was closed Nov. 1 in order to prepare for the new direction Bently Biofuels Company will be taking in 2013.
Bently Biofuels Company will be focusing on wholesale biodiesel sales to retail outlets in Northern Nevada and California: Bently Biofuels Outpost in Minden; Allied Washoe in Reno; Sacramento Biodiesel Network in Sacramento, Calif.; The Biofuel Oasis in Berkley, Calif; Dogpatch Biofuels and People’s Fuel Cooperative – both in San Francisco.
In addition, Bently Biofuels is offering delivery of home heating oil. Red dye B20 is a safe, clean burning, and cost-effective way to heat homes this winter.
The Outpost located on Buckeye Road will continue to sell fuel. Clients will be able to use credit or debit cards to pay at the pump.
‘A’ Locksmith hosting open house
“A” Locksmith, 1891 E. Long St., is hosting a open house on Saturday, Dec. 8. Owner Andrew Hamrick will be celebrating his new business location from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Learn about locks, keys and ways to keep your home and business secure. Cake, cookies and refreshments will be served. For more information call 775-220-0476.
Trending In: Local
- Domestic wells could be regulated during bad drought
- American Indian Movement stops in Carson City during expedition
- Snowboarder dead at Northstar
- Man’s enchantment of exotic wolf breeds often leaves animals at Tahoe overwhelmed, looking to re-home
- Flooding in Northern Nevada in spring called a certainty
- Woman arrested on suspicion of possession of a dangerous drug says Carson City Sheriff’s Office
- Champions! Fallon Lady Wave girls basketball team claims first state championship
- Sex offender gets 10 years for child porn
- Ormsby House sale update, dog ordinance coming before Carson City Board of Supervisors Thursday
- Three candidates apply for open Carson City School Board seat