February 17, 2013
Coldwell Banker worker earns CDPE designation
Christina Rice of Coldwell Banker Select Real Estate in Carson City has earned the Certified Distressed Property Expert (CDPE) designation, having completed training in foreclosure avoidance with an emphasis on short sales.
Rice can be reached at 775-220-6281 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Servpro Industries ranks first in cleanup and restoration
Servpro Industries of Carson City, Douglas County and South Lake Tahoe has been ranked first in the cleanup and restoration industry for the 10th consecutive year. The company also placed in the top 10 overall of the Entrepreneur Franchise 500 rankings for the third year in a row.
In addition to providing fire and water cleanup, restoration and repair services, Servpro offers large-loss services, national storm response, mold remediation and other property maintenance and restoration services in the Zephyr Cove area.
Trending In: Local
- Update: Water receding in Dayton retention pond
- Carson City Curry Street area business deal with flooding
- Dayton residents continue to prepare for flooding after scare
- Carson City Sheriff’s seeks help in finding missing person
- Protesters greet Heller, Amodei at Carson City’s Gold Dust West ahead of ‘Soups On’