February 17, 2013
Coldwell Banker worker earns CDPE designation
Christina Rice of Coldwell Banker Select Real Estate in Carson City has earned the Certified Distressed Property Expert (CDPE) designation, having completed training in foreclosure avoidance with an emphasis on short sales.
Rice can be reached at 775-220-6281 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Servpro Industries ranks first in cleanup and restoration
Servpro Industries of Carson City, Douglas County and South Lake Tahoe has been ranked first in the cleanup and restoration industry for the 10th consecutive year. The company also placed in the top 10 overall of the Entrepreneur Franchise 500 rankings for the third year in a row.
In addition to providing fire and water cleanup, restoration and repair services, Servpro offers large-loss services, national storm response, mold remediation and other property maintenance and restoration services in the Zephyr Cove area.
Trending In: Local
- Domestic wells could be regulated during bad drought
- American Indian Movement stops in Carson City during expedition
- Snowboarder dead at Northstar
- Man’s enchantment of exotic wolf breeds often leaves animals at Tahoe overwhelmed, looking to re-home
- Flooding in Northern Nevada in spring called a certainty
- Woman arrested on suspicion of possession of a dangerous drug says Carson City Sheriff’s Office
- Champions! Fallon Lady Wave girls basketball team claims first state championship
- Sex offender gets 10 years for child porn
- Ormsby House sale update, dog ordinance coming before Carson City Board of Supervisors Thursday
- Three candidates apply for open Carson City School Board seat