Calendar of events
April 17, 2003
— Sierra Nevada Human Resource Association meeting, 7:30-9 a.m. at the Plaza Hotel, 801 S. Carson St. Guest speaker is Joe Lushina, Edward Jones Investment adviser. Fee $5 for members, $10 nonmembers. Call 684-0111 or 782-9860.
— Daughters of Norway Queen Maud Lodge No. 42 meets at 6:30 p.m. at Comstock Mobile Village, 2601 E. College Parkway in the recreation room. Special presentation by Flo Bilderback. Call 882-1681 or 885-0386.
— Tot Egg Hunt at 11 a.m. at Lampe Park in Gardnerville. Two age groups: 3-younger and 4-5 year olds. Easter Bunny will appear. Call 782-9828.
— Carson High School’s Drama Club and Carson Performing Arts presents Hansel and Gretel, 7:30 p.m. today and Friday at the Carson City Community Center, 851 E. William St. Reservations, information, call 887-0438.
— Recycled Art(icles) Contest and Exhibit reception for artists from 5-7 p.m. though April 25 at WNCC College Gallery in the Bristlecone Building, 2201 W. College Parkway. Call 445-3235.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Local
- 2 teens say no one stopping racist bullying in Nevada town
- Annual Carson City community Thanksgiving dinner brings families together at Carson Nugget
- 5 apply for Washoe judgeship; 2 have Carson City connection
- Black Friday, Small Business Saturday and Museum Sunday
- Lyon County Sheriff’s Office searching for missing woman