Calendar of events
September 30, 2004
• Bariatric Surgery Program Support Group, 5:30 p.m. at Carson-Tahoe Hospital Summit Room. For those who’ve had or are considering bariatric surgery. Call 885-4308.
• Open Space Advisory Committee meeting, 6 p.m., Community Center Sierra Room, 851 E. William St.
• A free talk on Nevada’s wild horses will be given by Craig Downer, wildlife biologist, 7 p.m. at Java Joe’s, 319 N. Carson St. A slide show will follow.
• Carson City Chapter of Retired Public Employees of Nevada meet at 2 p.m., Carson City Senior Citizens Center, 911 Beverly Drive. State Assembly candidates will speak. Call 883-6334.
• We The People hosts Carson City Chamber of Commerce’s monthly Breakfast Club meeting, 7:30-8:30 a.m. at 2300 S. Carson St., No. 4. Members $5, nonmembers $7. Call 882-1565.
Recommended Stories For You
• White Wing performs through Sunday at the Carson Nugget Show Lounge; no cover. Call 882-1626.
• Perfect Choice performs through Sunday at the Carson Valley Inn Cabaret Lounge, Minden. Call 782-9711.