Car chase extends from Carson to Tahoe
January 14, 2014
A South Lake Tahoe woman was arrested Sunday evening after leading police on a car chase from Carson City.
The chase started in Carson City and ended near U.S. Highway 50 and Tallac Avenue in South Lake Tahoe about 6:15 p.m., South Lake Tahoe Police Lt. Dave Stevenson said.
Samantha Rose Randazzo, 32, was being held Monday in the El Dorado County Jail in South Lake Tahoe.
She was booked on preliminary counts of misdemeanor driving under the influence, felony evading with disregard for public safety, felony assault with a deadly weapon that's not a firearm, a felony enhancement, and misdemeanor driving on a suspended license.
Trending In: Local
- Lake Tahoe water managers may have to ‘spill’ water
- Flooding in Northern Nevada in spring called a certainty
- Man’s enchantment of exotic wolf breeds often leaves animals at Tahoe overwhelmed, looking to re-home
- Update: Water receding in Dayton retention pond
- Douglas County Sheriff’s Office seeks information into battery thefts