Carson City couple celebrates 60 years of marriage
November 9, 2014
Robert E. and Joyce Marie Hamlin, Carson High School graduates, celebrated their 60th anniversary on Friday.
The Hamlins, married on Nov. 7, 1954, in Carson City, spent their entire married life in Nevada's capital city.
They have three children, eight grandchildren and five great-grandchildren.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Local
- 4 honored with American Indian Achievement Awards in Carson City
- Today: Yogurt Beach hosting fundraiser for Carson City, Dayton families of teens in rollover
- SlotWorld in Carson City set to reopen this week
- Man with anchor tied around legs 1 of 2 bodies recovered from Fallen Leaf Lake
- The Four Horsemen: Former Carson City veterans maintain bond