Carson City DA-elect names chief civil deputy
November 24, 2014
Carson City District Attorney-elect Jason Woodbury has named Adriana Fralick as chief deputy in the civil division.
She replaces Randall Munn who is retiring in December.
"Her experience and background, especially with ethics and the open meeting law, make Adriana a perfect match for the position," Woodbury said in a release.
Fralick is currently executive secretary to the Gaming Control board and Gaming Commission. In the past, she was legal counsel to the Nevada Commission on Ethics, general counsel to Gov. Jim Gibbons and assistant general counsel to the Public Utilities Commission. She was also a member of the state Board of Education for two years.
Hers is the first appointment Woodbury has announced since winning election to the DA's office.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Local
- 4 honored with American Indian Achievement Awards in Carson City
- Today: Yogurt Beach hosting fundraiser for Carson City, Dayton families of teens in rollover
- SlotWorld in Carson City set to reopen this week
- Man with anchor tied around legs 1 of 2 bodies recovered from Fallen Leaf Lake
- The Four Horsemen: Former Carson City veterans maintain bond