Carson City food inspections: 5 restaurants score 100 points
March 11, 2014
Following are the Carson City Health Department's food-service inspections for March 6. All scores are on a 100-point scale, with points deducted depending on the severity of violations:
Burger King, 3589 N. Carson St., scored 100 points.
Mi Casa Too, 3809 N. Carson St., 100 points.
Olive Garden, bar and lounge, 4253 S. Carson St., 100 points.
Olive Garden, restaurant, 4253 S. Carson St., 100 points.
Taco Bell, 4050 S. Carson St., 100 points.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Local
- Carson High School senior makes supporting classmates and kids a priority
- ‘I just didn’t know how else to say ‘thank you’
- Carson High School has a new softball coach: Carlos Mendeguia
- Reno man arrested on felony parole violation after fight says Carson City Sheriff’s Office
- Homeland Security funding formula doesn’t recognize Vegas’s real population