Carson City food inspections: 5 restaurants score 100 points
March 11, 2014
Following are the Carson City Health Department's food-service inspections for March 6. All scores are on a 100-point scale, with points deducted depending on the severity of violations:
Burger King, 3589 N. Carson St., scored 100 points.
Mi Casa Too, 3809 N. Carson St., 100 points.
Olive Garden, bar and lounge, 4253 S. Carson St., 100 points.
Olive Garden, restaurant, 4253 S. Carson St., 100 points.
Taco Bell, 4050 S. Carson St., 100 points.
Trending In: Local
- Update: Water receding in Dayton retention pond
- Carson City Curry Street area business deal with flooding
- Dayton residents continue to prepare for flooding after scare
- Carson City Sheriff’s seeks help in finding missing person
- Protesters greet Heller, Amodei at Carson City’s Gold Dust West ahead of ‘Soups On’