Carson City government meetings bunched before July 4
June 30, 2013
Carson City’s government meeting schedule is bunched at the beginning of this week due in part to Thursday being Independence Day.
The Board of Supervisors meets at 8:30 a.m. Wednesday. The board, which meets in the Sierra Room at the Community Center, normally meets the first and third Thursdays of each month.
On Monday, the Redevelopment Authority Citizens Committee meets in the Sierra Room at 5:30 p.m. The main agenda item is use of un-designated capital improvements funds of $162,124 for fiscal year 2013-14.
The Carson City Audit Committee is set to meet at 11 a.m. Tuesday, also in the Sierra Room, with various agenda items. Included is one on recommendations on the Fraud, Waste and Abuse Program Development.
Also Tuesday, at 5:30 p.m. in the Sierra Room, the Parks and Recreation Commission is scheduled for a meeting. Among the agenda items is one regarding a recommendation of support for the private-sector Downtown 20/20 Action Group’s plan for downtown revitalization, including the components involving parks and recreation.
Trending In: Local
- Carson City Sheriff’s seeks help in finding missing person
- Carson City Kinkead building finally on list for demolition
- Marijuana legalization hasn’t changed Carson City K-9’s operation
- Emergency mental health center fills need in Carson City
- Lake Tahoe has added 138.65 billion gallons of water since Oct. 1, 2016