Carson City health inspections
January 10, 2017
Carson City Health Department's food-service inspections for Jan. 6. All scores are on a 100-point scale, with points deducted depending on the severity of violations:
The Basil, 311 N. Carson St., scored 100 points.
Panda Kitchen, 1986 E. William St., 97 points. Some food items were not labeled and dated. The ice scoop was being stored in the ice, corrected on site. The garbage storage container lids weren't closed.
Stories You May Be Interested In
Trending In: Local
- Childcare permit denied by Carson City Planning Commission
- Carson High student seeks donations for medical costs
- WNC graduates over 500 students, breaking Jump Start program record (photo gallery)
- Carson City health inspections for May 19
- Bear attacks Colorado doughnut delivery car; officer confirms smell of doughnuts