Carson City health inspections
January 10, 2017
Carson City Health Department’s food-service inspections for Jan. 6. All scores are on a 100-point scale, with points deducted depending on the severity of violations:
The Basil, 311 N. Carson St., scored 100 points.
Panda Kitchen, 1986 E. William St., 97 points. Some food items were not labeled and dated. The ice scoop was being stored in the ice, corrected on site. The garbage storage container lids weren’t closed.
Stories You May Be Interested In
Trending In: Local
- Carson City Sheriff’s seeks help in finding missing person
- Carson City Kinkead building finally on list for demolition
- Lake Tahoe has added 138.65 billion gallons of water since Oct. 1, 2016
- Marijuana legalization hasn’t changed Carson City K-9’s operation
- Open house at historic Carson City site to honor Native American heritage