Carson City health inspections for April 18, 2017
April 18, 2017
Carson City Health Department's food-service inspections for April 14. All scores are on a 100-point scale, with points deducted depending on the severity of violations:
Grocery Outlet, 1831 N. Carson St., scored 100 points.
The Lady Tamales, 933 E. Woodside Drive, Suite 102, 100 points.
Remedy's, 306 E. William St., 99 points. Garbage storage container lids were open.
Las Marias Mexican Restaurant, 1939 N. Carson St., 96 points. Chlorine residual was missing from the final rinse cycle of the low-temperature dishwasher.
Viet Pho, 444 E. William St., Suite 6, 95 points. All foods in the refrigerators and freezers weren't labeled and dated. Refrigeration equipment needed to be repaired. The high-temperature dishwasher wasn't reaching the required temperature in the final rinse cycle.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Local
- ‘All I could do was gasp for air’ – Tahoe woman tells of near drowning in Truckee
- Big Bad Voodoo Daddy kicks off concert series
- It’s going to be another Big, Bad weekend in Carson City
- Three arrested on child endangerment, says Carson City Sheriff’s Office
- Robert Freeman wins 50-miler at Carson City Off-Road; Lance Armstrong 4th