Carson City health inspections for April 18, 2017
April 18, 2017
Carson City Health Department's food-service inspections for April 14. All scores are on a 100-point scale, with points deducted depending on the severity of violations:
Grocery Outlet, 1831 N. Carson St., scored 100 points.
The Lady Tamales, 933 E. Woodside Drive, Suite 102, 100 points.
Remedy's, 306 E. William St., 99 points. Garbage storage container lids were open.
Las Marias Mexican Restaurant, 1939 N. Carson St., 96 points. Chlorine residual was missing from the final rinse cycle of the low-temperature dishwasher.
Viet Pho, 444 E. William St., Suite 6, 95 points. All foods in the refrigerators and freezers weren't labeled and dated. Refrigeration equipment needed to be repaired. The high-temperature dishwasher wasn't reaching the required temperature in the final rinse cycle.
Stories You May Be Interested In
Trending In: Local
- Highway 395 closed for fatal wreck
- Sex offender gets 10 years for child porn
- Lane shifts planned on Highway 50 for work on Carson City freeway
- Mark Estee, fellow Reno restaurateurs, to open The Union in downtown Carson City this summer
- Woman arrested after attempting to give drugs to prison inmate says Carson City Sheriff’s Office